Telerehabilitation: A New Musculoskeletal Approach
- Approximately 1.5 hours of video lessons.
- Bite-sized information: All of the content is broken down into bite-sized chunks, so that you can easily watch a video on your break, over lunch, or for a few minutes at night.
- Lifetime access. You can return to this course at any time. If any material is updated or added, you will have access to the new content.
- Certificate of completion. Once you've completed the course, you will receive a certificate for your professional portfolio.
- Access to this course is through Embodia, and although some of the content may be downloadable (such as a workbook or slides if included), the majority cannot. This is to protect the instructor’s material and to prevent the content from being shared freely on the Internet.
- Embodia is mobile-friendly and can be accessed by phone, tablet, and computer.
- There is no start date or completion date. You can complete the course at your own pace.
- You will be sent a receipt as soon as you purchase this course. This receipt can be used for education grants and for tax purposes.
This online physiotherapy course is designed for physiotherapists who are licensed or who are eligible to be licensed to practice, and are adapting to a virtual model of care delivery.
This is also a great continuing education course for students or new grads looking to keep up with the current developments of telerehabilitation.
PT, D.SC.PT, M.PHTY, B.SC.PT, FCAMT
Bahram is a physiotherapist and founder of the Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute (APTEI). He's taught 1000+ continuing education courses to healthcare professionals across Canada & internationally.
He has instructed over one thousand post-graduate orthopaedic and pain science courses and has been a guest presenter at several physiotherapy and medical conferences across Canada and internationally.
His primary clinical approach is to identify relevant functional impairments and determine the best self-management strategy to maximize patient independence.
Course Material included in this course
Telerehabilitation: A New Musculoskeletal Approach with Bahram Jam
Welcome and Resources!
What Does that Have to do with Telerehabilitation?
Questions and Patient-Led Goal Setting
Patient Specific Functional Scale
What's Next and Suggested Resources